Translate

Tuesday 28 January 2014

Life Hack Tuesdays: Use ice cubes to remove gum from your hair.

Hey Dolls,

We've all got scared at the thought of chewing gum in our hair, Haven't we? I've had nightmares about it as a kid because of this particular cousin of mine who always threatened with his fantasy of sticking a chewing gum to my hair while I'm sleeping, I guess it was because I was always really possessive about my hair. I hated cutting my hair short and I knew that if he did do that I would have to cut-off that section immediately to prevent all my other hair from sticking to it and then probably cut my hair further to make my hair look even. But I read this article which might save someone's pretty hair someday. *I haven't tried it but it sounds convincing so whats the harm in trying it before reaching out for the scissors?

Use ice cubes to remove gum from your hair.

Rub some ice on the chewing gum, It will harden the gum hence making it non elastic, making it easier to remove. You can also use this method for getting gum off the soles of shoes so thats pretty great right?
I hope no one has to use this tip but if you do please let me know how it worked, also check out my other posts, do subscribe and leave comments. I'm planning to do a giveaway soon so stay tuned, follow me on Twitter for more information.
XOXO,
Anshika Agarwal..

No comments:

Post a Comment