Translate

Saturday 22 February 2014

The Ultimate Travel Checklist!



Hey Dolls,

It’s that time of the year again when we plan our spring vacations, and head out to explore the world, especially because its warmer its easier to explore. As some of us are planning our trips to warmer climates, we fail to write the trusty checklist, and more than once forget something as we head out the door. I remember when I went to Maldives a couple of years ago, I failed to take my insect repellant & sunscreen, and boy was I sorry!! It’s horrible to realize you forgot your keys, wallet, or even worse…your passport in the house, especially when you’re already halfway to the airport! So here it is…my ultimate travel checklist, so you will never miss the most important travel stuff!



You can download this, print it out, and enjoy your vacation! Do tell me about your plans for the vacations and upload your pictures. Let me know what your travelling essentials. Be safe when in a foreign country & take good care of yourselves even when on holidays, I'll do more of travelling related posts so stay tuned!


XOXO,
Anshika Agarwal.

No comments:

Post a Comment