Translate

Thursday 13 February 2014

Get ready with me for Valentines day!

Hey dolls,

Don't we all wish to drive our better-halve's all crazy on valentines? And for girls their outfit for the day also forms a small part of the entire plan, of surprising their guy! So it has to be perfect!

Thus I thought why not lets get ready together? 
Its always better to decide the outfit one day in advance. That helps prevent your guy for waiting for those 5 minutes to get over!

So I hope you all have almost decided your outfit by now. Or at least have this one dress, top, shorts maybe? In mind, which you have been waiting to wear. Here is what I have chosen for my day.





Outfit
Bag - Chanel, Shoes - Aldo, Blouse - Debenhams, Shorts - Forever 21.

Makeup
Foundation - MAC Pro Longwear SPF 10. Shade NC42
Concealer - MAC Studio finish concealer. Shade NC44
Eyes- Urban Decay's Naked palette 1 - Shades - Virgin, Buck, Smog, Sidecar, Darkhorse.
         Maybelline's gel eyeliner.
         Chanel Inimitable Waterproof Multi Dimensional Mascara #10 Noir
Lips- MAC - Kinda Sexy.
Bronzer - MAC Bronzing powder - Golden
Highlighter - MAC Eyeshadow - Dazzlelight.
Fix+ - MAC











I have clubbed my semi net black top with my cream lace shorts along with peep toes black heels and a sling!
The outfit is simple, the collar on the top adds more style to the look, The bag compliments the entire look as well as matches the little sequins on the collar. And The black heels play their "we can rock any outfit" role very well!
This outfit is simple to put together, comfortable and yet very chic and sexy!
Besides its chic properties this outfit is also event friendly, It will be your friend from a brunch to a sleepover!

I hope this post helped you clear your head and narrow down to fewer options! Feel free to post pictures of your outfit, share ideas or post in queries about your outfit for tomorrow. Do Instagram your outfits and use #GetReadyWithAnshika and I will surely comment on your pictures. Follow me on my links by clicking on the top right buttons.

Happy valentines day dolls! Have a wonderful evening.

XOXO,
Anshika Agarwal.



No comments:

Post a Comment