Translate

Tuesday 11 February 2014

Life Hack Tuesdays: Remove Egg Yolk Perfectly Everytime!

Hey Dolls,

Today I'm going to share with you this amazing trick I found on the Internet here, Its supposedly how Russians do it and I've tried over a hundredth time and it always works!

I specially do it when making Macrons to perfectly remove the yolk as a whole, its a great way to get your egg-whites separated!

All you need to do is follow these 5 easy steps!

  1. Break an egg in a bowl (If you're quick enough you can do it directly on the pan too, works for me!) 
  2. Take an empty plastic bottle (uncapped), give it a mild squeeze.
  3. While still squeezing it place the opening on the egg yolk, don't press on it, you don't want the yolk to break.
  4. Release the squeeze, it will vacuum the egg yolk in and you're left with your egg-whites! Mind Blown!
  5. Try not to play with the egg yolk!


Do try this and remember don't waste the egg yolk, instead put it your hair and roots for 40 minutes before washing for smooth hair, this will give your hair all the proteins it requires to be healthy. Do let me know how did you like this trick by commenting or take a picture and tag me in the tweets or on Instagram, you can directly follow me by clicking on the respective icons on the top right corner. Take good care of yourself and keep smiling!

XOXO,
Anshika Agarwal




No comments:

Post a Comment