Translate

Wednesday 19 February 2014

Life Hack Tuesday: Fit into those shoes!

Hey Dolls,

We all know how sale days get, gathering all the things you like, picking up things with the best deals & making sure you don't pick up a damaged piece or leave anything you want for others. I bought this pair of shoes from sale & in a hurry the salesman gave me 1 shoe from the pair a size smaller than my actual size, when I realized and went back, the pieces was sold out, So yes! I have a pair of shoe in my closet which is not of the same size.

Do you have a pair of shoe that you love but its a little tight on some areas of your feet or you really want to buy this beautiful pair you had your eyes on but is not available in your size then this is the post for you!



All you need is a hair dryer, pair of socks & your shoes, you can skip the sock if you fit into the shoes but just want it to be more comfortable, wear your socks and slip your feet into the shoe, then blow dry the shoes focusing on the tighter areas, repeat as required, then remove your socks, you'll easily fit into the shoes, My sister does it all the time to fit into my shoes! It works with all the fabrics and vinyl!
Take care of your shoes by storing them in dust free area.

Liked the post? Do let me know via twitter or instagram & if you have a sale disaster you can share your story using #bombaygirl07 on twitter and i'll try giving a solution to it. Let me know if you have a post idea. Keep smiling and have lots of green tea!

XOXO,
Anshika Agarwal.

No comments:

Post a Comment